Da UberGeek jumps in...

Want to introduce yourself? Well, this is the place to do it.

Da UberGeek jumps in...

Postby Trygve » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:03 pm

Who am I?

My name is Trygve Henriksen, I'm 36 years old at the time of writing, single(now there's a surprise) and lives in the quiet town of Molde, Norway.

What do I do for a living?
I'm a BOFH - that is, network and server admin - for the Public Roads Administration and knowing government spending, you'd expect me to see enough old computers to satisfy my curiosity on a daily basis...

I first came into contact with computers back in 1984 when my brother got a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, and I was instantly hooked...

My first PDA, a Psion S3a, I got back in 1995. A friend at a local computer store lent me one over the weekend, to 'see what I thought of it'...
It was love at first keypress, and by monday morning I had written several programs.
Of course I bought it. Just as the sneaky b@stard expected.

I forgave him of course. :-)

Collecting PDA's didn't become a hobby until I stumbled upon the Organiser II Homepages, though.

And now?
I now have about 100 PDAs and organisers, but am still the most disorganised person you can imagine...

Oh, and my preferred way of transportation is by Citroen cars, though they never seem to last...
Trygve
Über Geek

Postby principle » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:37 pm

Information about using proxy servers for privacy, with socks and proxy lists:

Edit: Link deleted....
principle
Permanently banned spammer

Postby Trygve » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:30 pm

I'd like to point out that as this forum isn't supposed to contain any adult, illegal or othervise 'non-workplace safe' information, anyone going through an open Proxy will be looked upon with suspicion. (Anyone breaking the rules while posting through an open proxy will be banned immediately, with no warning)
Trygve
Über Geek

Postby principle » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:40 pm

Edit: Deleted a lot of names of crappy pills only fat old germans need when visiting Thailand...

Also the link to a site that will sell you bad fakes of these pills...

This earned this user a permanent ban, together with a lot of IP blocks...
(Not to mention that I messed up his profile.... )
principle
Permanently banned spammer

Hello All!

Postby will » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:49 pm

Hi All,

Ths is a genuine message, I've no need of Monkey Gland treatment, not yet anyway!

My name is Will, I edit the Psion Computer Journal and a massive Psion fan/geak.

I also have a love of retro computing, mainly portable types eg. z88, Apple Newt, andd of course the Psion.
Will Green.
Editor.
Psion Computer Journal.
will

Return to Welcome/Goodbye