Just a delivery question

Discussions about the Alpha-400 sub-notebook

Just a delivery question

Postby Oncevil » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Hi there.I just want to know how long the delivery time was.I just ordered one today and i live in Denmark.Did you live in sweden?Just to want to know to have an idea about the time
Oncevil

Re: Just a delivery question

Postby Trygve » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:15 pm

I ordered mine on May 26. and got it was posted on June 11.

The 'Speedpost' service they use is pretty decent, so it arrived at Gardermoen airport on the 14. Then it cleared customs on the 18, and I had it in my hands on the 19. (They sent a tracking code which works both on the Hong Kong poostoffice's website and the Norwegian. Probably works on the danish one, too)

Hopefully, they've sorted out whatever problem caused the two-week delay before they shipped mine...

Not certain where you got the idea of Sweden from as I'm Norwegian, and only visit Sweden to shop...

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Feel free to post a bit about yourself in the Welcome/Goodbye area.
Trygve
Über Geek

Postby Oncevil » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Just got a mail from bestlink that they will sent it next week :D
Oncevil

Postby Trygve » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Cool!

I sent them an email and told them that they needed to 'spruce up' their customer relations on that part...
Maybe they actually read it?

How did you hear about the Alpha, and how did you find this site?

Do you have any Linux experience and possibly C/C++ programming experience?
Trygve
Über Geek

Postby Oncevil » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:27 pm

Maybe it was your mail, i just hope they keep there promise. I was looking for a cheap and small laptop for my Garden house (Koloni have hus in Danish), and i looked mini laptop up on google and that how i found it. And I found this site because i wanted to know if you could trust Bestlinkeshop thru google. I dont have any experience with linux yet other than a Yellewdog linux on my Ps3. Same with all other programming but hopefuly that will change soon. Im starting on datamatiker education next year.
Oncevil

Return to Alpha-400