There are no pictures available for this page. Maybe later?
I don't really know much about this machine, yet. It is undeniably French, though, as not only is 'Goupil' supposed to mean 'Fox' in French(as I've been told), but it is also the most stylish laptop I own.
3 x 2V Lead acid cells
DC In - ??V
|Production year: 0000||OS: DOS|
|Type: Laptop||Processor: 8088||RAM: 768KB|
|Display: Internal LCD||Resolution: 0|
The version of DOS that was supplied with it originally is supposed to have RAMDisk software set up, but as the floppy is lost in the mists of time...
The Floppies are 2 x 720KB 3.5" drives.
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.