Epson HX-20There are no pictures available for this page. Maybe later?
When first you turn it on, you're presented with something like this:
There's probably also a lot of garbage on in the list.
Do as the system suggests, press [Ctrl] + [@], to Initialize the system...
Any BASIC programs stored in RAM will also be listed here.
Pressing the number in front of an item will launch the program.
Please note the special keys above the normal keys. They all have their uses:
There are two key kombinatios that you should be aware of, and that seems to work any time:
- [Break] - Stops whatever is going on...
- [PF1].. [PF5] - Program Function keys 1 to 5
These keys have different functions depending on program. Can also have 'Shifted' functions...
This starts a small 'cassette handling' program. When activated, you get a tape counter in the top righthand corner, and the PF1 - PF5 keys get these functions:
|[PF1]||Fast Forward the tape
|[Shift]+[PF1]||Reset counter to Zero
This will dump the screen contents to the printer.
Always remember that the external power is ONLY for rechargeing the battery pack.
It will NOT power the unit! (At least my HX-20 will not be powered from external power. )
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.