|Yet another one-liner...|
Yes, it's another one off those 'One-line display pocket computers'. Nothing more, and nothing less. Of course, this one too have it's quirks, just like all the others.
2 x CR2032 3V
CD1220 3V backup
|Production year: 0000||OS: - Undefined -|
|Type: Pocket Computer||RAM: 8KB||Display: Internal LCD|
But enough of that. Here's the low-down on it:
- RAM: 8KB, of which 7520Bytes are free. (Upgradable to 16KB with 15712Bytes free if the optional 8KB module is installed.)
- Connectors: One 11pin connector at the righthand side. Can be used to connect either a Cassette Interface or Mini Printer.
The only ones available are the same as for the Casio PB-100. And even then you need a special connector cable to fit them because the units are shaped differently.
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.