There are no pictures available for this page. Maybe later?
What can be said about this 'wedge', then, and not swear about the Italian Mafia?
|Production year: 1990||OS: DOS||Type: Portable|
|RAM: 1024KB||Display: Internal LCD||Resolution: 0|
Well, it's the only machine I've seen that enables you to load HIMEM.SYS when you have exactly 1024KB RAM, which is nice, as it allows you to move parts of DOS high, ovr the 640KB limit, freeing up crucial RAM for applications.
Also, like most 'wedges' from this generation, this one also has room for a half-length ISA-card.
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.