There are no pictures available for this page. Maybe later?
This portable is not only heavy, but also very sturdy.
|Production year: 0000||OS: DOS|
|Type: Portable||Speed: 20MHz||RAM: 2MB|
|Display: Internal LCD|
Something you notice at once is that there's a combination lock holding the screen closed. Also, on one side is a thin metal eye that folds out, to secure the machine with padlock and chain/wire.
another curiosity is that the screen can be easily removed by unscrewing two screws at the top, then folding down the panel beneath the screen and moving the locking switches there. Why it was built this way I don't know?
The machine has a built-in 200MB HDD(as indicated in the name. It also came in 40 and 100MB) and a 3.5" floppy.
On the rear there's TWO serial ports, a combination FDD/Printer port(switch selectable A:/B:/Printer) and a D15-style 'RGB' video connector.
In addition, there's two ISA ports at the lefthand side.
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.