[The RL-T500 Electronic Data Ce][Language Module]
|As you can see, the module is a ROM-chip mounted on a holder.|
For one reason, Panasonic calls this an 'Electronic Data Center', but to me it ust looks like a translator.
6V DC in
4 x 1.5VAAcells
|Production year: 0000||OS: - Undefined -|
|Type: Pocket Computer||Display: 7Segment LEDs|
As it has replaceable 'language capsules'(well, ROM chips) I'll be nice and call it a pocket computer. Also, there's room for 3 different language modules at one time.
I have these language modules:
- RL-C1012 E: English 1
- RL-C1012 G: German 1
- RL-C1012 I: Italian 1
- RL-C1012 s: Spanish 1
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.