There are no pictures available for this page. Maybe later?
One of the precursors to the 'netbook' compters, this machine is too large to fit in a pocket, but small enough to fit in a bag or attache case without problems, and stil loffer a decent keyboard and reasonable battery life.
3 x 1.5V AA cells
1 x 3V CR2016
|Production year: 0000||OS: DOS|
|Type: Netbook||Speed: 10MHz||RAM: 1MB/2MB|
|Display: Internal LCD||Resolution: 640 x 200 with 4 gre|
Built-in applications include:
I'll add more later...
- Pop-up menu. With clock, calculator and to do list.
- LapLink. Used to transfer files using the serial port using an optional cable.
- Address book.
- File manager.
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.