Amstrad PPC 512
There are no pictures available for this page. Maybe later?
This is a strange portable. It actually has a FULL keyboard. That's 'full' as in'full sized'. Unlike laptops where the size of the screen often dictates the size of the computer, here it's the keyboard which dictates the size.
|Production year: 0000||OS: DOS||Type: Portable|
|RAM: 512KB||Display: Internal LCD|
One really nice thing with this is that it can run on alkalines.
I remember one day, many years ago, when my brother still used it, we played car games on it, while stuck in rush-hour traffic outside Oslo...
Got any comments? Write them here:
- Comments will not be visible until I manually OK them.
- You don't need to give an email address if you don't want to. But if you do, you decide whether or not it is visible. (No addresses will be given to third-parties, it's only there to make it easier for me to get back to you)
- This script WILL log your IP adress.
- Profanities, 'L337' speak, links to unrelated stuff like Pr0n and online gambling will result in your IP being banned, a message being sent to your ISP and anything else nasty I can think of...
- Suspicious HTML in the comments field will also cause me to give you hell.
- While I don't have any user registration here, that's no reason to use a 'nick' belonging to someone else.